Wednesday, July 21, 2004

Feeling blue

Today made me kinda blue. Something happened which made me realise how much I need to re-evaluate my priorities. I've been preoccupied with one thing and neglecting something much more important and the effect it gave was almost irreversible. Sometimes I can have a one track mind and this always get me into grave difficulties. From now on, I have to be much more vigilant and make sure I don't repeat it again. I keep saying that and after some time I tend to forget and the same thing happens all over again. This time, however, I have to engrave it in my brain. I must remember that things dear to my heart and important in my life must always come first and foremost. I pray to Allah everything will work out fine.
 
At this present moment I am feeling much better. I just need to get my head around getting my work done now. I am really frustrated with work and I really want to get it done and over with as soon as possible. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...