Saturday, June 26, 2004

it's officially the weekend..

Ahh, the much awaited weekend is here. Not sure what we'll be doing this weekend but I think I will have to do some work since I didn't do much for the past 2 days. I'm feeling a bit tired even though it's just 8:30pm. Probably it's because I ate too much. Didn't cook anything fancy at all, just burgers. Shah doesn't seem to mind that we eat anything that's simple to prepare during the week coz by the time we get home from work we're both too tired to cook. I wonder how it'll be once we're back home in Msia.

I mean you usually finish work at 5 or 5:30pm but we'll only arrive home at 6:30 or 7pm coz of the traffic conditions in KL. So, it'll be close to 8:30 or 9pm before food is set on the table and that's too late. Usually people in PJ/KL just buy food for dinner but I wanna prepare the food that my family eats myself. Argghhhh!!! Being a careeer woman AND a good wife/mom simultaneously is just too difficult. But I must try. I guess it also depends on the type of job you have. I'm thinking of going into lecturing so I guess it's a bit more flexible than working at a private company..well, that's what I'm hoping for. I keep saying that I wont have a maid when I start working and have children but I don't know if that's ever going to happen. Coz I'll need someone to take care of the children when I'm at work and also help with house cleaning, laundry and ironing. So I guess I will need to find a maid to help me with the housework but I'll make sure that I do all the cooking coz I believe that when ur husband and children eat food prepared by yourself, it will strengthen the bond between husband and wife, children and mom. The question remains how can u find a maid that u can trust?..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...