Sunday, June 27, 2004

Motor Show pics

It's a little after 10pm and only now have I found the time to write something. This morning Shah and I went out get our weekly supply of food despite the rain. We had to coz we've ran out of chicken. After lunch, I started to scan the pictures we took when we went to The Sunday Times Motor Show in Birmingham earlier this month. At the show we finished 5 rolls of films there..taking pictures of most of the cars. Both of us really enjoyed ourselves there. We will upload the pictures onto our Online Album soon. Of all the cars that I saw there my favourites would have been the Jaguar XK8, the Mercedes McLaren SLR and the new Mini Cooper S convertible. Wish I could get at least one of those but for now it's just wishful thinking.But I do like the new VW Beetle...ohhh...if only I had the money!! However, we were quite disappointed that BMW didn't take part in this years show coz I would have wanted to see the new BMW Z4. Even Alfa Romeo wasn't there. Well, enough about that.
Shah and I are so full tonite. Both of us finished half a tray of lasagne and then had buttered sweetcorn for dessert. But what a meal it was! Now I must have to make sure I don't sleep to early coz I wont want to have a belly. That reminds me that both Shah and I need to start up some kind of exercise regime coz we're both unfit but God knows when I'll find the time to get on the exercise machine. (I am fit, she is not) That was Shah...sukalah kacau org tulis blog!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...