Friday, June 25, 2004

The lawn needs mowing?

Today is a boring day. I got some work to finish off but I just cant be bothered to do it. Last nite we watched the nail-biting game of England and Portugal. Both anisa and I were hoping that England would be kicked out. And our prayers were answered..... it was a good game though, good in a sense that England were not playing at all, just defending...what a crap performance. Salute to the Portuguese.

It has been boring past few days. I am waiting for our bloody noisy neighbours to move out. They have finished their exams so what are they waiting for....Get out!. But then a new group of students will be moving in. So I guess its gonna start all over again....Emm...24/06, yesterday, in exactly 3 months I will be at the end of my official PhD period. Dunno whether I can finish it on time, I hope so...Have been playing lots of Pro Evo 3 lately, since the news abt the new Pro Evo 4 to come out in October. At least something to look fwd to....of course there is the thing with completing the PhD and handing in the thesis too, but we all know which one is more important here..

Malam ni rasanya makan burger sebab malas nak masak, again. Lagipun have to finish the roti burger. Dah masuk 10 kali kot, buang roti sbb expired. Half pulak tu, mmg membazir. Lagi satu, bila nak mow lawn ni, malas betul la, rumput dah panjang sampai lutut dah ni....anisa, camana ni???? panic ni, panic...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...