Thursday, June 24, 2004

I can blog here too!!!!

Hi, thanks to anisa, I have the chance to write abt what I feel today. As usual, the work is boring. My supervisors are crap. I have two supervisors, one of them is OK, well, wait.....take that back, they are both crap.No feeling very well at the moment - i am supposed to go for a visit and annual meeting in Derby tomorrow but somehow I feel that I wont be to able to even get out of bed tomorrow. We'll see...

There was no sign of Tabby today, ah wait, I saw a glimpse of her this morning, walking back home at around 8 am. I have been writing a chapter all day today so I am not going to do anything tonite except watching football. Anisa is cooking as I write, but me, being a good husband, just sit on the couch and pretend that I am sick. I hope she wont find out - oh nooooooo, she already did. aku pegi masak dulu..babaiii

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...