Thursday, June 24, 2004

Day off

Today Shah is not feeling too well so I called his office and told them that he won't be going to Derby. I also decided to stay home and keep him company but I must still try and get some work done. Luckily I brought home the code I need to modify. Now I just need to find the time to get started with work. This blogsite is really very addictive. Last night I introduced Dmat to Blogger.com so he now has a blogsite too. I think I am more interested in doing up this page more than my website. But I can't go on ignoring my website so I promise once I'm done with my PhD work I'll finish it up. For now I guess it's quite ok. It's still quite gloomy outside. No sign of the sun at all. It's quite cold too since its supposed to be summer. We're watching a Malay movie titled 'Champion'. Its quite lame. I don't want to belittle Malay movies but most of the movies that I've watched lately are so cheesy and kinda low cost. But I quite like to watch 'Pontianak Harum Sundal Malam' coz it's a Suhaimi Baba production. Come to think of it I want to watch 'Puteri Gunung Ledang' too though I don't know if it's out yet. I think those 2 Malay movies are quite good coz their not the stereotypical love story/guy-like-girl-but-family-don't-approve kinda movie. As for English movies, I think I wanna watch 'Shrek 2' (but I've not seen 'Shrek' yet) and 'Mean Girls'. The last movie I watched was 'Troy' which was quite good in an epic sense.
Well, must stop now. I'll try and write some more later today coz I want to go and spend some time with my sick 'baby'.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...