Thursday, June 24, 2004

it's been raining cats and dogs...

The rain has stopped but earlier (around 2-3pm) it was raining cats and dogs.It was very heavy, the kind of rain u get in Msia during the monsoon season. But now after the rain, the air its fresher. Its still quite dark and gloomy outside but not as gloomy as winter here in the UK. Anyway, enough about the weather. I have been doing quite a bit of work this morning. But after lunch, I must confess I have been doing some work but also having some play. Browsing the net and chatting with Istella. Istella is my long lost pet-sis way back when I was in Assunta. But we lost touch of each other when I left for MRSM. Luckily, thanks to Friendster.com, we're reunited (She found me).
Anyway, I think I have to continue later. Shah wants to go home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...