Friday, June 25, 2004

Footie night

We're waiting for the England vs Portugal match to start. Sambil tu we will be eating dinner. We decided to order in food for tonite...biryani (1 chicken and 1 lamb) and I grilled 2 aubergines to eat with the rice. Dah lah tak pegi keje, malas masak pulak tu. Well, today is considered as a rest day for both of us.
(Berenti jap..nak gi makan)
At least I did some work today, finally wrote the code for the vector controlled M=4, N=6 pole bearingless induction motor. So tomorrow, have got to start running some simulations. There is still the journal paper to write which I have been putting off since the last meeting I had with Prof. Asher. Got to really start working on it..maybe tonite.
The football game is well underway. England has scored a goal but I'm kinda hoping Portugal would go thru coz I don't like Rooney's looks. Hahahha...Rooney has been substituted so Portugal might just win, not that I'm a Portugal fan.

I was never a fan of football but after knowing Shah I have learnt a lot about football and I quite like it now. Especially if the players are good looking..like those in the Italian team. Anyway, I think I'll stop now and go watch the footie...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...