Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sunday Routine

Every Sunday at my mom's house, we normally have an individual mengaji session with an Ustaz followed by a tazkirah session. At least this forces ,e to spend some time for spiritual activities and not just concentrating on worldly issues. But once in a week is surely not enough. I need to read the Quran more often.

After the tazkirah, we will have breakfast and then either laze at home waiting for my dad to cook lunch. Or we go out and come home just in time for lunch. Hehe, I know I should cook during the weekends but my dad just loves to cook so we let him do it. Then, I will make sure Maisarah has her afternoon nap and most of the time mommy will nap too. In the evening we will go to Giant to buy or weekly necessities.

Today, however, we all went out for lunch at Coliseum, Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman. It's been ages since we've eaten there. The food was tasty but the atmosphere was very nostalgic. The whole restaurant hasn't changed. Inside it felt like we were living in the fifties or even earlier. They stil retained the old interior and fixtures. Definitely a historical restaurant.

Ok, got to go and see what Maisarah and Shah are laughing about in the room. BTW, I opted for Maxis iPad data plan. So, now I'm always connected to the net.

P/S: i managed to fix the problem with blogpress.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...