Friday, April 15, 2011

Random: AI and Broadband Plans

Ok, i must confess that i love watching American Idol but I haven't been really watching it for the past few seasons. This season though I have been following the show since it started. And guess what, my little one is also following American Idol. She knows all the contestants and she knows that Thursday and Friday are AI nights.

Anyway, I am blogging while watching this weeks elimination. But I already got to know from Maisarah that Paul McDonald was voted out. He was one of my favourites apart from James Durban and Lauren Alaina. I like Paul because of he likes to smile and he looks like a happy go lucky guy.

On another note, I am considering of getting a mobile broadband plan so that I can use it on my ipad. I need to choose between digi, celcom and maxis. Shah is using maxis and so far we have no qualms on maxis. But their ipad data plan is too expensive for me. I'm seriously considering digi. But I'm a bit concerned on their coverage. Do you have any suggestions?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...