Sunday, January 16, 2011

To Pilates I Go

I always have this nagging ache on my right shoulder blade which extends right down to my arm and ring finger. The cause maybe due to the way I sleep. But it may also be because of a displaced nerve when I accidentally sprained my ankle a few years ago because sometimes the pain also extends down my right side to the ankle.

Anyway, one of my colleagues suggests that I try yoga or some sort of stretching activity to help this problem of mine. I couldn't find a yoga class during weekends near my area but instead I got to know from my sister of a Pilates class. I think Pilates might help so I went for my first class yesterday. It is held at Jalan Tandang, PJ, for an hour starting at 5pm. I can't compare Pilates to Yoga but from what we did yesterday Pilates involves keeping the back straight and the stomach tucked in for most of the exercises. I'm also hoping Pilates would help me flatten my mommy's tummy. We'll see how it goes in the next 8 classes.

P.S: My sister took Maisarah's photo using a polaroid camera she borrowed froma friend. I think it would be cool to have one.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...