Saturday, January 08, 2011

Getting Kelly Serviced

For the first time ever, I am at the service centre alone sending my car. I am very greatful to have a loving hubby who takes good care of my car. But today, my saviour is at work. Even so, before he went he made sure every thing was taken out of the car and he gave me a list of things to tell the service centre advisor. Due to hubby's diligent care for the car, we have had no problems with my Kelly.

My Kelly has been with me for close to 4 years and thus far we have been sending her for servicing at the PJ Seksyen 19 service centre. We have not had any problems with the service offered at the centre or their staff. I'm not too sure about other Perodua centres though.

Anyway, I am now waiting for my sister and her husband to fetch me. I'll be back to fetch my car later today. Ok, their here already. Got to go!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...