Wednesday, December 22, 2010

A Year Older

Yesterday I officially grew older by a year. These days celebrating birthdays are not as enjoyable as they used to. A sign of me being more matured I guess. But I am happy I got to spend the day with my husband, almost throughout the day since we are in the same building. And last night I was treated to two birthday cakes. One was a butter cream cake ordered by my mom which was shared with my brother who celebrated his birthday last November. The other was a chocolate cake which Maisarah specifically requested. Maisarah thought that yesterday was her birthday too. She said 'Today is Mommy and Maisarah's birthday!'. So, as usual she got to blow the candle and cut the cake.


I do not wish for any presents this year as I think I have received quite a lot from my dearest hubby throughout the year when we started decorating an furnishing our house. Also, for all the love and support he has given to me since we have been together.

But....I did get a present for myself last Saturday and am enjoying it to bits.

4 comments:

Ira said...

hehe.. dapat jugak handbag baru.. ;)
happy birthday anisa..

bumble_bee said...

Thanks Ira!
hehehe..beli sebab ada clearence sale. :)

behind the white wall said...

Selamat hari jadi Anisa....:)

Moga hari hari akan datang adalah hari yang penuh kebahagian. Moga senantiasa dilimpahi nikmat dan redha dariNya. Happy birthday girl!

ps: i celebrated my birthday with a new arm candy too ngeh ngeh

bumble_bee said...

Amin, thank you Zaimah!

Hehe, arm candy is the best present for a woman.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...