Friday, December 24, 2010

Disney On Ice is Coming Again


This week I got a promotion booklet from Maybank via post. I seldom look at these booklets but this time I felt like flicking through the pages. I guess it was fated, there was an advert for the next Disney on Ice show on 1st to 3rd April 2011. The last time we went, Maisarah (and Mommy) had a great time. Maisarah couldn't stop looking at the photos and watching the videos I took for months after the show. I promised her we'll take her again when they come in 2011.

I asked Shah and he said we can go again. So, I'm going to make full use of the discount given to Maybankard holders. If we get the tickets before 31st December, I am entitled to get 20% discount. The offer then reduces to 15% discount from 1 January to 15 March 2011. Card holders of Toys 'R Us and MPH Bookstore are also entitled to get t15% discount. You can get more information from TicketPro's website.

Last time, we went for the Saturday matinee show which starts at 1 pm. I think this time we will go for the 1 pm show again. All the show times for the three days can be obtained from the same website.

Anyone care to go with us?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...