Friday, December 10, 2010

Where Do You Go For Home Design Ideas?

Anyway, around a year ago, Shah and I got the keys to the house we bought. At that time, we knew nothing about home renovations or interior decorating. We, or I more rather, had to do lots of internet searches to find all the info needed. And mind you there is a lot to research on. Many questions were asked to Mr. Google like 'Where do I start once I get the keys?' or 'What type of grilles to install?' and lots more.

So, I was wondering where did all of you go to get answers for all your questions on home decorations? Was there a particular forum you frequented? Did you visit a particular blog or website?

You see I am still searching for new ideas for our home. Thus, would you be kind enough to share with me the forum/blog/website you liked that gave you all or some of the answers?

Hope you can help me and thanks in advance.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...