Sunday, December 05, 2010

Months, Weeks, Days

1. In 16 days I'll turn 31. Another year added to the total doesn't seem to bother me much since I keep forgetting my age anyway. Although, I noticed that I'm less forgetful of it now compared to when I was 18. Just last week someone asked my age and I said 'I'll be 32 this year.' Not sure if that is good or bad 'cause before this my forgetful mind will give me a number which is less than my actual age.

2. I've got less than 25 days to find a kindy for Maisarah if we are ever to move in to our home this year. Lots of options to choose from but not sure if they have a place for my princess. Praying hard that there is a place but I've got to start looking A.S.A.P. Why the hurry? Because...

3. In two to three more weeks time our house will be liveable and 4 out of the 7 rooms (including living, dining and kitchen) will be 90% furnished. So, nothing much to stop us from moving in other than the issue of where to place the little princess when we are at work.

4. Work wise, fifteen more weeks till end of the semester. First week of class was a breeze. Nothing much happened. Many students wanting to enroll into my class so the capacity will be increased. Meaning, got to repeat what was taught last week.

5. Three months till the deadline on the accreditation report. Fells like we just ended the accreditation roller coaster ride. Now, dejavu all over again but hopefully it will be better since we have a longer lead time.

6. More importantly, three months till our 9th wedding anniversary. Shah and I have come a long way together and I pray for many more years to be shared with Shah. I've got to plan something special this year and something extra special next year. Got to start thinking now and I'm open for suggestions.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...