Sunday, November 14, 2010

To Penang We Go

My mom, brother and sister are now flying somewhere over the Indian Ocean on their way to the UK for my sister's graduation. So Shah and I are also taking this time to take Maisarah on a holiday to Penang. We have also invited my parents-in-law to come with us since the trip coincides with Eid-ul-Adha. We'll leave tomorrow morning and we'll spend four days there. It'll be a leisurely trip with the main intention to rest and also taste all the lovely food on offer.

The last time I went to Penang was more than 10 years ago, so I also want to visit all the tourist places. We plan to take Maisarah to the Butterfly Farm and up Bukit Bendera. I also saw on TV that there is a turtle conservation centre so I want to bring Maisarah there too. In preparation for the trip, Shah has bought a map of Penang to make sure we don't get lost there. I, on the other hand, have been busy downloading iPad games and storybook apps to keep Maisarah entertained along the trip.

If you have any tips on places to eat or to visit in Penang then do share with me ok? I'll try and update this blog when we are there.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hamidiah and Kapitan semestinyer kak Anisa... Have fun!

bumble_bee said...

thanks for the suggestions Didi. Tapi kitorang tak sempat nak pergi Hamidiah and Kapitan. Kejap sgt nak explore semua. We'll surely visit those places next time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...