Thursday, November 04, 2010

Long Weekend Mission

It has been awhile since we had a long weekend. Normally, we would be out of the house either going window shopping or settling errands. This time around we're just going to stay home and focus on the mission at hand. We're going to potty train the little princess. I remember Maryam tweeting to Nannoor that three days straight of potty training would be just enough.

Our mission is kind of abrupt because I didn't buy any training pants. I'm just going to let her wear panties and keep asking her if she needs to go to the toilet as well as reminding her to tell us when she wants to pee. I'm not too worried about the Number 2 because she always tells us if she wants to 'b3rak'. I think we'll just have to go with the flow. I'm only worried about one thing though. When taking daytime naps during potty training, do you put the diaper back on? Hope some one can share the answer with me.

So, let's start with the mission. I'll report on the progress as we go along. I'm going to praying that there won't be too many accidents. Please pray for our success too ok?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...