Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Darling Professional Engineer

On 30 June, I was away from office attending a Research Retreat at a hotel in Cyberjaya. My phone was not receiving any text messages after 9 am that morning. At around 3 pm, Shah called me and asked why wasn;t I replying his text messages. So on the way back to Uni*ten from the hotel I restarted my phone and his messages came through. One particular message made me smile with pride. The Board fo Engineers had passed his application to become a Professional Engineer. So my honey bee can now use the title 'Ir.'. No wonder he was angry at me for not replying his text.


To Shah, I am so proud of you. You have now proven that you are an excellent engineer. I knew you would get your 'Ir.' even before you sat for the exam. Well done Abang!

Now, don't ask me when am I going to sit for the Professional Engineers exam. I don't think I am ready yet plus I may face difficulties as I am registered as an 'Electronics Engineer' but doing work related to an 'Electrical Engineer'.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...