Thursday, December 24, 2009

Things To Look Forward To


We've got the keys to our OWN house. Yeay! Shah and I are very excited and we can already picture ourselves living there. We can't wait to decorate it. But before that we'll have to thoroughly inspect the house for any defects and measure all rooms. Pictures will be posted later. I'll have to go to the house again to take pictures of it using the new camera Shah gave me for my birthday. 

I'm still playing around with the Powershot S90 to familiarise with all the features. It's an upgrade to our old Ixus which I have always wanted. Thanks a lot Abang! I love you!

2 comments:

ummiluqman@azma said...

happy belated birthday anisa, bestnya dah dpt rumah baru and kamera baru.

bumble_bee said...

Thanks Azma! Memang seronok especially part rumah baru tu. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...