Thursday, December 31, 2009

Reflections of 2009

Let's see what has happened in 2009.
  • January to February - Hmmm, after looking back, nothing much happened in the early part of the year.
  • March - 7th wedding anniversary but we didn't celebrate much because we were looking forward to...
  • April - when we had our Langkawi holiday, the highlight of our travels this year.
  • May - Shah and I went nuclear. I wonder what's left of the things I learnt in the two-week course.
  • June - We had scheduled another holiday to Singapore but we cancelled it because we were worried about the H1N1 which was spreading like wild fire at that time.
  • July - We made up for the cancelled holiday by having a weekend break at Equa*torial Bangi and it was the best weekend we had this year.
  • August - Fasting month came so we didn't do much.
  • September - We went back to Perlis twice. Once during fasting month and another on the second day of Eid. Both trips wer planned as a surprise for my in-laws. I really like gpoing back to Perlis and I hope we'll go back more often in 2010.
  • October - Shah turned 30. Maisarah refused to drink EBM so I gave her UHT milk during the day. We did our financial audit by tracking each and every expenditure.
  • November - Maisarah's turned 2! Earlier in the month she got diarrhea for the first time.
  • December - I turn 30 and received a new camera and watch from my darling hubby. We also received the keys to our own house!
Many wonderful things happened in the second half of 2009 and I must say the peak was in the last three months. We're very excited to welcome 2010 (and also 1431 Hijrah since it is still the first half of Muharram) as it will mark a new adventure for us to settle into our own home.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...