Thursday, December 10, 2009

The Long Awaited Keys

What keys you ask? Well, the keys to our own house! We got the letter informing of the property handover at the on the last week of November. However, in order to get the keys we had to ensure that the bank had paid the final payment for the house. That started my incescent calls to the developer and CI*MB bank to find out if the bank had made the payment. Almost every other day, for two weeks, I called the developer and the bank but to no avail. The developer was yet to receive the payment. Then earlier this week I was busy attending a conference so no more calls were made. The bank was given 21 days from 18 November to make the payment.

So, yesterday on the last day of the 21 grace period for the bank, I called the developer. They made me wait. Then, good news was conveyed to me. The bank had made payment and we can set an appointment to collect our keys! So, the date has been set for Wednesday 16 December. I am excited and a bit scared at the same time. I can't wait to see the house and start decorating it. But I'm scared as I don't know where to start first. Well, I've got lots of ideas on what I want in my head. Now, I've got to start putting it down on paper and making detailed plans. Yeay! Now, excuse me while I dig out all those home decor magazines and really start choosing.

4 comments:

Ira said...

anisa.. samelah kita.. tak sabar nak deco (3x).. hehe..

btw our turn will be next next wed.. 23hb lor.. sbb lmbt sket bg confirmation pd ME.. hehe.. excited terlebih sudah..

Unknown said...

Yeay!! I'm sure you'll be spoilt for choices!!

bumble_bee said...

Ira: Kitorang pun tukar date ambik kunci ke 23h sebab Shah tak de rabu ni. Memang excited!

Didi: Too much choices sampai tak tau apa nak pilih.

Ira said...

ohh yeke??
haa.. buleh la kita sama2 melawat rumah masing2 nnti..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...