Sunday, November 01, 2009

Why Am I Here on a Sunday?

Where am I you ask? At the office! Shah and I are here because our subject's final exam will be conducted this afternoon. Thus, we must be at the office to be at the exam hall during the first half hour, be on standby just in case there are any queries from the students and finally to collect the scripts at the end. to top it all off, I am also on duty as the standby invigilator if any one doesn't turn up. I'm praying hard that I won't have to invigilate.

As usual, we left the house early because we know that if we leave at 12 pm Maisarah would cry. So we were out of the house before 7 am. We went for yummy porridge breakfast at La*Rizz again. And now we're at the office. Shah want's to get some work done while I just want to use the internet.

Today is also my mom's birthday. We're going off to the Mi*nes later on because I need to get a present for my mom. I'm not sure what to get her. If nothing comes to mind before 12 pm then I think I would just get her favourite bath products from Crab*tree & Eve*lyn.

Well, that's all for now. Bye!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...