Wednesday, November 04, 2009

A-N-1-5-4

Last week while driving to work (well Shah was driving and I was day dreaming beside him), I saw a car with the plate number 'KAK 1-2-2-1' but the font used for the number '2' looked like a 'Z'. So I gathered the owner of this car (or his wife or daugther or female relative maybe girlfriend?) must be named 'Iz*zi'. We've seen this car several times on the same route we travel to work. Anyway, it got me thinking what would I want my car registration number to be if I had the liberty to choose without incuring extra costs?

The first thing that came to mind was:
 'A-N-1-5-4'
since that would closely resemble the exact spelling of my name (i.e. anisa). But I know the Perak J*P*J must have given this number out ages ago.

The next that came to mind was 'A-N-3-3-5-4' (for aneesa) but that too would have also been used. So, the only possible number left is 'A-N-E-3-5-4'.

What would you choose as your car registration number?

P/S: Last Sunday, a few days after I thought of my ideal car registration number, Shah and I drove by a car with the registration number 'A-N-1-5-4' near the May*bank branch at Section 9, Bangi. To the owner of the blue BMW with the registration number above, if you want to to sell your car let me know ok?

P/P/S: This was a scheduled entry. It seems like I have a lot to blog about lately. We'll see if I have enough topics to continue doing scheduled entires in the spirit of livening up this blog. (Does the word 'livening' exist?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...