Monday, October 26, 2009

Forgetful Lady

We were in the car near Tes*co Pu*chong when I truned to look at the backseat of the car and realized that I forgot to bring my pump-bag. (I know Maisarah is not drinking EBM but I still pump during the day. Just being precautious incase she miracally wants EBM again.)

Anyway, we're supposed to be on leave today but yesterday we decided to cancel the leave. Now that I have forgotten my pump, we're back to the original plan. So this morning we'll leave the office cause Shah want's to get his car tyres balanced and algined. While he does that I will be in A*riani to get some tudung. Then we're not sure where we'll head but we'll go home after lunch to play with Maisarah. She will be surprised to see us back home early.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...