Friday, September 11, 2009

Ridiculed No More

I have an iPod which was bought slightly more than 3 years ago. However, about 6 months after it was bought I was constantly ridiculed by my dear husband and sister for my lack of using it. It was left lying in my laptop backpack and was lugged back and forth between the house and office. But no more ever since last week.

As you might have guessed, Shah, Maisarah and I went back to Perlis last Thursday. Since Maisarahw as born we travelled back by plane but this time around we were confident enough to drive back to Perlis. So in order to entertain the little Princess, I downloaded some cartoons and the Kung*fu Panda movie and transferred them onto my iPod. Alas, the iPod was not used during the journey to or from Kangar. BUt it did come in handy for me while I was in Kangar. I used it to watch A*lien Vs Pre*dator Requim at night while I was putting the little girl to sleep.




While I was in Kangar, I got episodes of Gos*sip Girl Seasons 1 and 2 from Shah's brother so I am currently converting them to MP4 to be viewed on my iPod at nights. Also, thanks to Zam*Zar, I have managed to convert all 4 copies of the Twi*light Saga from pdf to txt and then into iPod Notes so that I can read them from the iPod.

So, hopefully from now on it will in use most of the time and no more reason for me to be ridiculed by my better half and sis.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...