Wednesday, September 09, 2009

A Post of All Sorts

First and foremost, thousand apologies to those who left comments in my previous posts. I read them through the pushmail on my phone but have not had the chance to reply to them. I will do so A.S.A.P.

Secondly, I think I have lost some weight. You see I weigh at 55 kg ever since I gave birth to Maisarah (or Puteri Al-Kentut, as her father call her). But around a couple of months ago I found out that I had gained 2 kilos. Soon after that, I started wearing Pre*mium B. But I don't think that is the reason why I dropped those kilos. I think it is due to the 'side effect' of the H1N1 season which has caused me to ditch using the elevators and climb 77 steps around 4-5 times a day. I hope I wil continue to use the stairs after this.

Thirdly, we are now close to entering the third quarter of Ramadhan. Alhamdulillah I am still providing enough milk for the small girl. InsyaAllah, I ope to do so for the next 2 months when she reaches two years of age.

Fourth, this brings me to write abit on Puteri Al-Kentut's stories. (You should listen to her call herself by that name. Note to self: 'Hish, jahat betul mommy and abah ni panggil nama anak yg bukan2'.) She is getting more active and happier by the day. She just can't keep still and is always running and dancing around. Shah also calls her 'Anak Tiger' and when we ask her 'Macam mana bunyi anak tiger?', she will give a sweet and soft roaring sound. So cute! Other than that, we now are 100% sure she can tell colours and count. I think she has known them earlier but she being her playful self just loves to confuse us. She always purposely say the wrong things when we ask her anything. Eg: What colour is this? (while pointing at a blue shirt) and she will say Red.

Ok, I think I have exceeded my 'short post' legth limit. So I will write more next time! Au Revoir! Arrivedercci! (as Jennifer Gardner says in '13 Going on 30')

2 comments:

joanna said...

i know wht u mean anisa, erin also purposely say the 'wrong' things just to annoy us, although she knows the right answer.. hehehe..
esp when we want to show her off to family or friends :) now she can recite doa makan, lepas makan & doa tidur (well, only when she's in the mood) ... thanks to taska tnbr! skrg we're trying to teach her al-fatihah, insyaallah :)

bumble_bee said...

Hi Joanna! It's been months since we spoke. How are you? I guess our kids just like to pull our legs. Kadang2 diorang dah boring jawab soalan kita.
Erin is so clever. I'm seriously thinking of sending Maisarah to taska TNBR as well. I'm sure Erin will be able to memorise al-fatihah in no time.

P/S: when can we all (you, me, anne, ruhil etc. ) meet for chitchat?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...