Saturday, May 09, 2009

Lazing Around

We have nothing panned for today so we're just lazing around the house. Maisarah and I spent the morning watching Brother Bear and Finding Nemo while Shah went out to do some work. He came back around lunch time and we had a simple lunch. Now, Maisarah is asleep, Shah is playing Pro Evo Soccer on PS2 and I am surfing the net.

Tomorrow is Mother's Day. The second one for me. We bought present for my mom and mom-in-law. Just simple toilettries set which we know they will use. Last week I taught Maisarah to say "Mother's Day" and amazingly this morning while we were lazing around tgether she said "Mother's Day" to me. I guess she was just recalling what I taught her but without her knowing she sort of wished me "Happy Mother's Day". It's so sweet to hear it from her!

Well, I don't know what else to write about so I'll just stop.

2 comments:

nadzra said...

hi anisa, lama x singgah sini, sukela bcground kali nih..suke..suke.sweet la :) hohoo best je tgk u all kt langkawi tu la

bumble_bee said...

Hi Nadzra! Lama tak jumpa. Thanks! Anisa pun suka background ni. Saje je nak tukar, dah boring dgn yg lama.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...