Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More New Year Celebrations

I just remembered that I have yet to wish you all Happy New Year (Awal Muharram, 1st January and now Year of the Ox). Well, I'm not much of a New Year celebration fan except for Awal Muharram. Anyway, of all the New Year celebrations this year, this time will be the longest break for me. I'm on leave until end of January as the Uni is on a mid-semester break. Thus, I'll be spending my time with Maisarah and Shah with lots of activities planned out. Unfortunately, Shah has come down with the flu since Saturday and he has not recovered. Poor Abang. So, we've been spending time at home. Watching movies on Astro. Most of our plans have not materialised. Even so, we've been spending lots of time with Maisarah. Well me more than Shah as he's been a very thoughtful dad and has been staying away from Maisarah and me so as not to infect us with the flu. Thanks Abang for being very considerate even when you are sick.

Maisarah has been very clingy since I'm on leave. Her daily routine is disrupted as she won't sleep much when we're around. She also won't eat much especially if I'm feeding her. She'd rather have milk direct from me. Plus she'll only sleep if she has her 'natural' pacifier in her mouth. Nowadays, I noticed that she's awake more times at night looking for milk and at times she'll stay 'hooked' on to me for hours. These days I am always having back pains due to me lying on my sides to breastfeed Maisarah. I wonder if this is just a phase? I hope she'll learn to sleep through the night soon or at least wake up once for her feed. Tomorrow Maisarah will have her final pneumococcal jab at SJ*MC.

Ooppsss..got to go. MAisarah is awake.

2 comments:

Fedyeu said...

wah.. dah setahun lebey pon still nk nenen ek.. takutnye.. fedy pon everyday bgn pg sakit blakang.. xkn akan cmtuh sampai 2 thn kot.. sob sob sob

bumble_bee said...

I harap2 Maisarah akan tidur lama malam2..tapi setakat ni tak de sign lagi..makin kerap minum ada la..mmg kena tahan aje la sakit belakang tu...huhu..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...