Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blogging on A Sunday

It's rare that I get to blog on a Sunday. Right this moment, Maisarah is asleep and I am supposed to be doing work. But I just don't have the right mood to be doing work...so what else to do other than surf the net and blog to waste precious time hey? I've only got at most 1 hour till Maisarah wakes up. That is if the gardener stops mowing the lawn! I can't believe the gardener comes to mow the lawn on a Sunday. Doesn't he know that Sunday's are meant to be the day people laze around and stay in bed a little while longer (not that mommies like me can wake up late even on a Sunday)? What makes it worse is that our room is right in front facing the lawn. Anyway, I won't want to spend my time ranting about the gardener.

Remember my last post about me planning a getaway to Langkawi during the Chinese New Year holidays? Well, we've decided to postpone the getaway since practically all hotels are booked. So, we're going to head to Langkawi in April instead. I can't wait! We managed to get cheap flight tickets on MAS since they are having 70% offer on most local destinations through internet booking (BTW, the last day for the offer is today). We'll be holidaying in Langkawi for 4 days and 3 nights. Shah's parents and my mom will be joining us. We're planning to bring Maisarah to the beach and the Underwater World as she loves to watch fishes. Did I mention that whenever we go to the local Gi*ant hypermarket her Abah will bring her to the fish section to watch the live fishes? This has become our weekly routine and whenever we are in Gi*ant Maisarah will demand we take her to see the fishes. So I'm hoping she will have a blast at the Underwater World in Langkawi.

Oppss..Maisarah is already awake. I've got to go now. Bye!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...