Friday, November 28, 2008

Maisarah's 1st Birthday Bash

Maisarah's first ever birthday party was held on Saturday 22 November at my parents place in PJ. We invited Shah's Mom and Dad, his brother's and sisters, our uncles, aunties, immediate neighbours and some friends. Food was catered and I got the cake from Ba*ker's Cottage. I ordered the cake 1 week inadvance and it was in the shape of a teddy bear. I chose the teddy bear cake as Maisarah is able to recognise bears and loves her teddies more than us. Did I mention that she now does not kiss me or her Abah but will passionately kiss all her teddies?

Anyway, back to the party preparation. My sister and I also prepared party packs for the kids and a small gift for babies (less than 1 yr old). All in all the party was a success and Maisarah had loads of fun. She didn't even sleep throughout the party. Thank you to all our guests for coming to the party and many thanks for the gifts that Maisarah received. We are truely greatful for all of it especially your attendance to the event. Below are the pictures from the party. Enjoy!






A video of Maisarah and me cutting the birthday cake.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Maisarah...
Happy 1st birthday dear...time flies..hmm..

bumble_bee said...

Hi Bayah,

Thanks for the wish..Mmg time flies quickly skrg ni..kejap je baby dah besar...

bumble_bee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
lia said...

tertinggal tren ni..

maisarah.. hepi 1st birthday...

lawak bler baca puteri ni lagi suka kiss bear dia dr u n husband ha3..

bumble_bee said...

Thanks for the wish Lia. Tu la...dia memang susah nak kiss kitorang. Tapi lately ni rajin sikit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...