Friday, November 14, 2008

Just me and my girl

Shah has been away since yesterday to attend a management workshop. So Maisarah and I are left together. My sister sleeps with us while Shah is away so that she can help look after Maisarah when I'm in the bathroom and while I get ready for work. 

I think Maisarah misses her abah because she keeps calling out for him. Her abah misses her too cause I keep getting text messages from Shah asking about his little girl. At the same time Shah also asks how I am.So I think he misses me too.

Whenever he is away he always worries about me. He'll make sure I text him before I leave the house for work and once I reach the office. The same goes during my trip back home after work. It's just his way of showing he cares about me. He has been doing this ever since we were dating. On my numerous trips to Nottingham to visit him, at the end of the trip, he'd make sure I got on the train safely. Then I had to text him once the train arrives at the station and text him again once I reached home.

I am very greatful to have such a loving and caring husband. He still cares about me even after 6 years of marriage and 10 years being a couple.
I guess I'm missing him too.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...