Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Maisarah!

Maisarah is 1 year-old today! Wow, time has surely passed by quickly. I took leave today to spend time with Maisarah. My mom says that I took leave today to relive the day I gave birth to Maisarah. Well, once she said that I couldn't resist myself from ocasionally recalling what happened a year ago.

Anyway, this morning Shah had to go to work. So my mom, aunty, Maisarah and myself went out to go look for a gold anklet for Maisarah. My aunty wanted to get it as a birthday present for Maisarah. We left home at 11:00 am and got back at 1:00 pm. By that time Shah was already back at home to spend time with Maisarah on her day. We initially planned to go to Sec*ret Recipe and have some cake to celebrate but Maisarah and her Abah were tired. So we just stayed at home and played with Maisarah. I took some pictures of her as memories of her 1st birthday. The one below was taken during her afternoon nap. She was tired after playing around the house. I the picture are her most favourtie soft toys, Ivan (the blue dog) and BabyBear.

Asleep with her favourite soft toys

Well, that's it for today. We'll be celebrating her birthday by having a party on Saturday 22 November. I'll make and entry with pictures of it later.

2 comments:

ap4dite said...

Happy B'day to Baby Maisarah.:)

bumble_bee said...

Thanks Athena!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...