Wednesday, August 22, 2007

I want a holiday..but I can't!!

I'm in dire need of so rest and TLC. Next week will be the mid-semester break for our Uni. And initially I was gleefully planning to take a few days off early in the week and just rest with Shah. But alas, my dreams will not materialize. Shah has to be in the office the whole of next week and there's no point for me to be on leave alone. What will I do? Where will I go? So, I didn't sbmit my leave form and my boss will be away from tomorrow. Suffice to say there's no chance of me ever getting my holiday. After next week I'll be bogged down with classes until early November. Then it'll be exam week and I'll be in the last few weeks of my pregnancy. Oh well, I'll just have to accept the fact that i'll never have a holiday until after the baby arrives (more like after my confiment period).

Gosh! It's already 9:10 pm and I've got to be at the duty post at 9:30 pm. So I guess that's all for today. Tata....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...