Friday, March 23, 2007

My car debuts tomorrow...

Yes, I'll be getting my car tomorrow. It's not an expensive car but it's my first car. So I'm definitely feelling very excited to get it. Then I can go zooming around town (hehehe...even though I am still scared to drive) and go any where I want. I'll put up some pics when it arrives tomorrow.

Anyway, since my last post, I have been swamped with work. It's the end of the semester and final exams are looming. So now I've got tonnes of assignments to mark and I've got to display my students carrymarks befire the exams commence on April 2nd. I'm not sure I'll be able to dispay the marks on time coz I haven't even started all the marking. Huargghhh!!! This is the most boring part of my job. BUt there's nothing much that I can do about it now. I;ve just got to do it all.

I thought I had much to write but it turns out there isn't any. So I guess I'll just stop now. I;ve got to pray and get ready for the student presentations this afternoon. Bye!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...