Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I'm Beat....

Today has been one heck of a day. I am feeling SO tired and SO thirsty. The thirst doesn't seem to go away even after drinking 3 glasses of water. The nature of my job requires me to talk for at least 50 minutes non-stop and this talking session can be up to 3 times in a day. That is just during lectures and not inclusive of the extra meetings and consultation hours with students who come for extra help. And my worst habit is that I seldom stop to drink. I can go for 8 hours straight and not drink even a single glass of water. So bad! So not good for my health! By the end of the day I am literally dried up. I wish I were a camel with a hump on my back to store all the water I need for the day. Then I won't need to remind myself to stop and drink regularly. That's why my skin is not smooth and supple.

I'm also feeling extra tired because I had a late night yesterday. I had to help a fellow senior resident conduct a spotcheck at one of the apartments. And this can only be done after 12 am. So by the time my head hit the pillow it was close to 1 am. Oh well, it's part of the job description so I just have to bear with it.

P/S: I need to start drinking 8 glasses of water and get a at least 8 hours of sleep every day as they always say.

P/P/S: What's with all the eights anyway? Are the people who came up with these rules chinese?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...