Friday, January 12, 2007

Aching feet begone...I hope!

I'm on duty in I*mu this weekend. So Shah and I will just be lazing around in Unit*n and paying lots of visits to Putrajaya and Alam*nda. Tomorrow morning, as usual, we'll head there for Shah's all-time favourite breakfast (roti canai with kari kambing) and then we're going to the Os*m shop to try out their iSqueeze. I've tested it and immediately fell in love. So I've got to get Shah to try it out tomorrow and hopefully by tomorrow we'll be going home with one. Why I fell in love with it? A few weeks back, during a shopping trip to OU with my sister, we decided to tryout the machine. After only 10 mins of my aching feet (we'll u gals must know this happens during a girls-only shopping trip) being squeezed and massaged by the machine, my feet immediately felt lighter and the aching disappeared. So imagine what wonders it will do to our feet (both Shah's and mine) after a whole day of standing and lecturing, what more when its done in high heels in my case. Well, let's just hope Shah loves it too. If not, owning an iSqueeze will just be a dream.

Anyway, thats' what we hope to do tomorrow. Earlier today, Shah's dad came over. He's here on a meeting and as usual, a trip to KL for him is incomplete is he doesn't pay a visit to his beloved granddaughter (Shah's niece) Sofea. So we took him over to my brother-in-law's house and grandad and granddaughter were inseparable. Everytime we go over to see Sofea, she is usually very shy and would always stay by either her father, mother or grandad's side. But lately, she is getting iver her shyness with both Shah and I. Today she sat down with Shah and I and we played with her. And she was talking away, laughing and clapping happily. I hope as she gets bigger we'll be able to spend more time with her, maybe even take her out with her parent's permission of course. That was what my aunty and her husband used to do with me. They'd always take out, even bring we away on weekend trips. And this continued even after they had their own kids. Of course they became my favourite aunt and uncle. So I'm kinda hoping Shah and I will be Sofea's favourite aunty and uncle, or Mak Ngah and Pak Ngah in her case.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...