Wednesday, August 31, 2005

In KL to start work

Just a short entry today. Shah and I arived in KL this afternoon. We left Kangar at 6:30am and arrived at Shah's elder brother's place in Putrajaya at 1:00pm. We had lunch and played with their daughter Sofia for a while before heading off to my parents' place in PJ. The route we used to get to my house will be the route that Shah and I will be using to commute to UNITEN while we're staying in PJ. From the looks of it, it won't take us more than 45mins (taking into account the traffic jam) drive since we'll be using the LDP highway (Lebuhraya Damansara Puchong). So we'll just need to start driving and insyaAllah it'll be OK.

We've got to report for duty at UNITEN tomorrow. Unfortunatel, Shah is unwell. I just hope it won't be a long and tiring day tomorrow because I pity Shah. I don't want him to be sick for too long. I'm hoping his fever will subside tomorrow morning. I've made sure he has taken Paracetemol, Vitamin C and cough drops.

Anyway, as I said at the start this is just a short entry. I just wanted to write to keep this blog updated and to make sure I take note of today and tomorrow for my future memories.

Ciao people...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...