Thursday, June 23, 2005

One year..

Yesterday (22/06/05) marks one year of my blogging.

Sadly, I'm not in the mood to write anything interesting now because there are too many things in my mind. Lots of things to do by the first week of July but I'm in no mood to do any of it. Someone said that I'm resting too much but actually I'm bored because of the simulations that I have to do for my viva. It's just giving me c*ap results and I'm so frustrated. I haven't shown the results to my supervisor because I made a stupid mistake that I just realised today. So looks like I'll have to see him tomorrow or on Monday. I'm really wishing I can just stop doing the simulations and just read my thesis and some books for my viva preperation. But I'll have to ask my supervisor first.

Arrghhhhhhh! I feel like shouting!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...