Monday, February 21, 2005

My once-a-week post

I know I said I'll be busy with my write-up but blogging is too addictive. I can't wait to finish my PhD so that I can blog as much as I want. I'm kinda want to try and make my own skin but that will just have to wait. So I'm limiting myself to one post a week as a summary to my week and to write whatever that comes to mind. I've cut down my part-time job working days to one day a week so that has really helped me concentrate on my PhD work much better. Yesterday some girls and I had a get togehther to pray solat Hajat and have a Yasin reading for their upcoming final medic exams and my PhD write up deadline plus viva. It also coincided with Hari Asyura so we had the majlis after maghrib. I stayed back after Isya' with them all and we had our girly session of chit chatting and doing other girly stuff. I finally had my hair cut by Didi. Now my head feels much lighter and it'll be easier to maintain. Anyway, I really enjoyed myself last night coz it's been a while since I had a 'girls night out' - well 'a girls night in' to be more precise.

Next week will be just the same I guess. But I'm looking forward to Nottingham University's Malaysian Night play next Saturday. Shah and I will be going for the dinner and play. I just hope it'll be good coz if not it'll just be a waste of our £34. Well, I guess that's enough for today. Got to get back to work. But before I sign off, I just want to share with you guys that these past few years I've been very interested in home decor and interior design. So I'm really wishing I could go to this year's Daily Mail Ideal Home Show at Earls Court London next month. If any of you reading this know of any good websites on home decor then do leave me a message in my shoutbox.

Tara...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...