Sunday, February 06, 2005

Friends


Friends may not be able to pull you up BUT they will still think of ways not to let you fall Posted by Hello


I really like that message coz it very true. It's the best way of finding out if your so called 'friend' is really your 'true friend'. Sometimes I think to myself 'have I been a 'true friend' to my friends?' and I always think that maybe I'm not. I could always try harder to be a BETTER friend. Sometimes with our hectic daily life we always tend to forget keeping in touch with our best friends. I guess I must always remind myself to drop them a line or send them a text message every now and again. And to my friends who are reading this..'I'm sorry for not keping in touch regularly but always know that you guys are in my mind.'

P/S: We went to watch 'Meet the Fockers'. As we expected the movie was funny at times but I thought I would be laughing till I busted my seems but it just wasn't so. But I did enjoy the movie so money well spent. Little baby Jack was soooo cute and I wish Mr Jinx was my cat.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...