Saturday, October 09, 2004

My comeback post..gone!!

I'm so bloody p*****Pissed coz I wrote a long comeback post to explain where I've been and what I've been doing and when I hit the 'Publish Post' button the stupid, annoying, 'I cant-believe-what-I'm seeing' page displayed the 'Cannot connect to server' error message. I'm so angry!! I wrote a really long entry and it could have just been my longest entry ever (a well deserving length since I have been MIA for more than 2 weeks). But now it's all gone gone gone!

I know! I have to rewrite it all. The story of my life these days..rewrite, re-run, re-do. I'll explain in my next post. If it gets published. Till then...
Scene right now: Anisa hitting the 'Publish Post' button while fuming in anger.
You Suck ('you' as in Blogger or the network or whatever that caused my entry to not get published)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...