Friday, September 03, 2004

Weekend again...

I'm at the office and thought I'll drop in a few lines while my simulation is running albeit at a rather slower pace than usual. Not actually in a working mood since it's Friday afternoon. The show that I wanted to watch last nite ('The Hamburg Cell', see previous day's post) was quite interesting. It wasn't that biased, i.e. it didn't just blame Muslim extremist, and it pointed out facts about how the US goverment had intelligence information about the September 11 attack even before it happened but they didn't analyse those information until after the tragedy happened. So the US people should blame their goverment for the tragedy. I think they should show this drama to the US people to open up their eyes and mind from all the deception fed to them by their goverment.

Anyway enough about that coz I'm not one who likes to talk much about political issues vene though I have my own opinions regarding those matters.

It already Friday and it look as if the weekend weather will be nice and sunny. Hope the forecast is true. This week has surely gone by quickly since Monday was a holiday. I've been a bit stressed this week coz my colleague and I have found some errors in the simulation code which has made me rather annoyed as this means that I might have to re-run some (maybe even all) of my simulations! That's why the past few posts this week have been rather short. Shah called me a few minutes ago and he's gone home. It's been a hot day and his office doesn't have any air conditioning unit. I'm sure he's reached home now and has the fan and PS2 GTA Vice City game switched on. I might be heading home soon. Probably around 5pm or 5:30pm.

Tonite we'll be having spaghetti bolognese but I don't think there is anything good to watch on TV. I don't know what we'll do to occupy ourselves. Well, actually I wont know what to do..Shah would certainly be playing on his PS2.
Ok..I think I'll sign off now. Get some work done and then get ready to go home. Bye!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...