Wednesday, September 22, 2004

My helpful hubby

The past few days Shah has been very helpful with the housework. When I arrive home from work I find that Shah has washed all the pots and pans and all the ingredients for cooking dinner has been prepared by him. Actually, Shah has always been helpful with housework especially cooking. However, lately, since his work is almost finished, he has been extra helpful. I'm very grateful to have such a kind and loving husband. I just hope he knows how much I love him. And I hope I am able to always be a good wife to him by helping and supporting him in every way possible. I know sometimes I can be a pain but Shah has always been very patient with me.

I believe (and this also comes from my experience) that relationships and marriage are things you have to work at in order to make it successful. Nothing comes easily and there will always be hardship, trials and tribulations. Couples will experince rifts and a marriage/relationship which is smooth sailing all the time is unhealthy. Always remember why you fell in love with your other half and all should be fine.

I hope I can keep that all in mind...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...