Friday, July 09, 2004

I've been sick!

Came home for lunch yesterday and didn't even go back to the office. It started off with lots of sneezing and a runny nose. Then on the way home for lunch my eyes started to water and I was sure I was going to be sick. And to add to that it was very windy and cold yesterday afternoon and my body temperature kept rising. Luckily it was just for a day. Today was so much better even tough I had to battle the rain to get to work. My cold is gone but I think I've still got a slight fever..though Shah would say I'm just imagining it. Actually, I rarely get sick and if I do I usually get well quite fast (so far..hope it stays like that).

At work today, while running some simulations, I browsed thru some blogskins at blogskins.com I'm toying witht he idea of changing how my blog looks but I'm not too sure if I'll change it. Still looking out for something cool that suits me and what I write about. Well..it all depends on how much free time I have to surf around in search of THE blogskin for me. I might just have a look after I write this...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...