Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Cute little kiddies

I managed to pick myself up last night by watching a sweet romantic comedy movie on TV. It was about a couple trying hard to get a baby but having to come to terms with infertility. That got me thinking about the possibility and the truth is if it was meant to be then we'll just have to accept it. But I pray to Allah (now and always) that one day we will get to hear pitty patter of tiny feet in our house. Maybe have 2 little Anisa's and 2 little Shah's, InsyaAllah. I can't wait to have kids of my own coz they're so cute!! Especially if they're chubby and I can't wait to dress them up in all the cute little dresses and clothes sold in the shops. Geramnye tengok!!!

Been busy writing the journal paper today. At the moment I've written 11 pages, mostly on the theory of my work. Tomorrow I've got to get started on reporting the results. I'm really hoping I can get it done by tomorrow. I'm also trying to apply for a part time job. Just so that we can make ends meet when our scholarship ends. I've been filling out an application form from NEXT so I've got to get it finished soon and send it back to them A.S.A.P. I'm hoping to get a job but I wonder if I can juggle my studies, the job and housework. Come to think of it other postgrads have been doing it throughout their studies so I surely can. Well, I have to at least try. Hopefully it'll work out...just have to wait and see. For the moment..get the job first!!

I've been sneezing all night and my nose is blocked. Feels like a cold or fever might be coming up...but I hope not!! I think I'll go and get some shut eye soon. Night night...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...