Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Tabby..the cat

We're at home now (shah & I). Just started to cook dinner but still had time to drop a few lines here (while the meat patties are frying). Shah says he has been having a headache since this morning and I hope it will get better. Even though now it seems like he has forgotten about his headache coz he's busy playing Pro Evolution Soccer 3 on his PS2.

Today was just a typical working day for both of us. This morning we left for work together. Usually Shah leaves at about 7:30 am whereas I tend to have an extra 1/2 hour of sleep after shah leaves. Anyhow, this morning before walking to the University, we were visited by Tabby.


Tabby the cat Posted by Hello

Tabby is our front neighbour's cat. She's a white tabby cat if I am not mistaken, hence the name though we don't really know what her real name is. We have been playing with Tabby for a few months now. Both of us think she must recognise us because whenever she sees us or hears our front door being opened she would quickly come towards us hoping we will play with her. Every time she comes I will make it a point to stroke her and scratch her tummy. I just can't ignore because she is SO cute.I think I've grown really attached towards Tabby. Shah always asks me how I will feel when we have to leave nottingham and won't be able to see TAbby again. Actually, I think I will be quite sad when that day comes. I just hope when Shah and I have our own place we will get a cat as friendly and sweet as Tabby.

I think I have to stop now. Got to get back to my meat patties which I think are starting to burn.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...