Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Late night blog

Well, it's not that late at night but I'm kinda feeling tired. I've been fiddling around with Blogger.com and I think I am getting the hang of it now. Shah has been bugging me all night. He said that I should hand in this blogsite to my supervisor instead of my PhD thesis since I've been showing more interest to this site than my PhD work. But I don't care. I can't keep working all thru the day and nite, rite? Even so, in my heart there is this annoying guilty feeling signalling that I am indeed neglecting my work. So tomorrow, I must give 100% attention to work. I am really hoping that Shah and I will be able to submit our thesis towards the end of this year, insyaAllah. Maybe then we can go on a long/well-deserved holiday. Possibly take a trip back home to Malaysia or around Europe. Till then, we will just have to stay here in Nottingham. Luckily it's summer now. We have been having excellent weather, even though it rained yesterday. More rain is forcasted for the next few days. Hopefully the coming weekend will be sunny coz Shah needs to mow the lawn and I'll just watch.
Right abang? Tak pelah..while you mow the lawn I will cook the lasagne I promised u ok, abang? It's been quite a while since I cooked lasagne for us. Can't wait for the weekend!!
I guess it's time for me to go to sleep. Got to wake up early tomorrow..so night night!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...