Friday, May 01, 2015

Three Years, One Month and Twenty Five Days On

.... since I last posted an entry here.

A LOT (and I do mean 'a lot') has happened. I will try to give snapshots of things that has happened to my small family and I as we go along but I won't be able to write all of them now in one entry. I need to get my writing engines warmed up first. Plus that will give me ideas for my next few posts.

So why did I stop blogging in 2012? 
Well, truth be told, life started becoming hectic and trying. I had not much time to write. At that time, I was just entrusted with management responsibilites at work and I was trying to find a balance between careerwoman, mommy and wife duties. Finding time to sit and blog was pushed way down to the bottom of the long 'To Do' list and finally the blog was abandoned.Even so, throughtout the time I was not blogging, there were instances when I yearned to pen down my thoughts and what was happening to us.


So, why start blogging again now?
Well, our little family has been blessed with a new addition. Since I documented Maisarah's (my first born princess) first few years here, it seemed fair that I also wrote on my little prince. Also, I just had the time to browse the App Store and found this Blogger App. Meaning I can now blog from my phone, any time, any where. I can even blog when I am breastfeeding my baby which is super awesome.


Finally, let me introduce our latest addition to the Anisa-Shah family which is baby Shah Irfan. Born 21st February 2015 at Tropicana Medical Centre. Irfan is now 10-weeks old and growing up healthily like a champ.





Irfan's birth had a story to it so stay tuned for that. Till then, adios!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...