Saturday, August 27, 2011

Ramadhan 2011

In a few days we will bid farewell to Ramadhan. I have to admit my Ramadhan this year has not made me improve myself spiritually. I did very little tarawih prayers and only recited a few pages of the quran. I have no one to blame except myself. Ashamed as I am what has done is done. I can only pray that I am given the chance to see another Ramadhan and do more things to better my relationship with Allah.

InsyaAllah next week we will be celebrating Aidilfitri in PJ. Ususally we wpuld be on our way to Perlis on the 2nd day of eid but not this year. Shah and I need to settle the final exam grading before 9th of September. If we can settle them earlier then we might take a few days to go back to Perlis. Eid in PJ is certainly not the same as back in Perlis.

As for our eid preparations, it can considered moderate. I didn't bake any cookies this year because my baking partner, which is my sister, is overseas. We have also not bought any new clothes for Maisarah except for a matching baju kurung which was tailormade for her and I. So, tomorrow we will go shopping for Maisarah's clothes. Hopefully there will be not as many people as the previous weekends.

Before I pen off, I just want to wish all out there a Happy Eid and may we continue to finish of the remainder of Ramadhan with prayers and be blessed to meet this holy month again next year.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...